Contact Us29 Nakayama-cho, Uzumasa, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto 616-8191 Japan +81-75-462-2288
(From within Japan 075-462-2288)
(From within Japan 075-462-2289)
Well-known for its casual and friendly atmosphere and located in Northwest Kyoto surrounded by beautiful nature and many famous sightseeing spots such as Ryouanji temple, Kinkakuji temple, and Arashiyama. Please enjoy your stay at Utano Youth Hostel.
*Take bus No. 26 from bus depot D3 on the central exit side of Kyoto Station.
Get off at “Youth Hostel Mae” bus stop. 230 yen /45 min
*About 6 minutes by taxi from JR Hanazono Station
*Free parking available
*Large bus parking available (reservation required)
Overnight charge per night per person (Age 19 and over) 3,450 yen (Age 4-18) 2,930 yen
Twin ensuite room(with bath & toilet) (Age 19 and over) 4,190 yen (Age 4-18) 3,660 yen
Meal Dinner 1,200 yen (from April.2023 1,250yen）
Breakfast 700 yen (from April.2023 750yen）
- Accommodation tax 200yen/night/person is required separately from October 1st 2018.
- Member & non-member are same price.
- The Price included 10% tax. With consumption tax raises, overnight charges will be changed.
- Under 4years old is free of charge.
- The price of the twin room is for one person when using 2 people in one room.
- You can secure exclusive use of the room by paying it’s full capacity charge.
- Please cooperate with self-service in the hostel. *Parking lot is free.
- Please let us know in advance when the group comes by charter bus.
Other paid services
- Rental Bicycle 1 day 500 yen (1 hour free)
- Rental Towel 100 yen
- Rental Yukata 200 yen
- Tooth Brush 50 yen
- Shaving 100 yen